Bacteria is everywhere. You can easily get sick if you don’t keep your air quality clean. One way you can achieve this is by getting an in-duct air purifier. An exceptional example of this is the REME Halo. Read on to learn more about it and its effectiveness.
What Is the REME Halo?
It’s called the REME Halo because it uses Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy. This is a unique technology that purifies air by creating hydro-peroxide plasma. This plasma moves into the nooks and crannies of your home to combat bacteria, foul smells, viruses, and other pollutants. The REME Halo can be easily installed in your HVAC system by a Star technician.
Which Pollutants Can the REME Halo Eradicate?
The REME Halo is effective at eliminating the following pollutants that are typically found inside your home:
- Particulates – As mentioned, the REME Halo produces hydro-peroxide plasma that circulates and cleans your home. This forces tiny particulates such as pollen, mold spores, pet dander, and dust to stick together and drop.
- Microbes – This in-duct air purifier can also diminish airborne bacteria and viruses by up to 99% through oxidant purifiers. Unlike other air purifiers that use harsh chemicals, oxidant purifiers are natural and safe for your home.
- Gases – It can also eliminate any strong smells found indoors. This replaces foul odors with a refreshing scent.
What Are the Other Benefits of the REME Halo?
The REME Halo can reduce pollutants, but what else can it do for you? Here are some of its other benefits:
- Keeps You Safe – By simply switching on your HVAC system, you can instantly improve your indoor air quality at home. This protects everyone at home from illnesses caused by exposure to or inhalation of bacteria, microbes, or viruses.
- Reduces Sneeze Germs – Typically, when you sneeze, the germs can reach up to 20 feet from the source. The REME Halo uses ionization technology to kill the germs at just 3 feet.
- Covers the Entire Home – You usually need an air purifier in every room if you want to cover the whole house. The REME Halo, however, is capable of purifying your entire home. Specifically, coverage of up to 5,000 square feet.
Achieve Clean Indoor Air Quality With the REME Halo
Keeping your air clean is an important part of keeping your family safe. One way that you can do this is by getting the REME Halo in-duct air purifier installed in your HVAC system. Contact Star Heating & Air Conditioning, and our technicians will assist you through our residential HVAC services.